Skyline SL-222 – a double seat Ukrainian helicopter, manufactured by KB Horizont12 LLC, Kyiv. The light helicopter is designed accordingly with AP27, meets the requirements for group A helicopters – twin-engine, it is possible to continue the fight on one engine.
The lead time is 4-5 months. The helicopter can be transported on a small car trailer for an ordinary car and the same trailer can be used as a mobile runway.
- Range: 550km
- Flight Duration: 3.5h
- Fuel consumption: 23l at a speed of 160km / h.
- Empty Weight: 377kg
- Type: two-stroke three-cylinder piston
- Volume: 939cc
- Piston stroke: 69mm
- Cylinder diameter: 76mm
- Power: 90.6hp at 5200 rpm
- Torque: 123 Nm at 5000 rpm
- Mixture Formation: Injector
- Ignition System: Computer
- Generator Power: 250W, 12V
- Cooling: water
- Starting device: electric starter
- The direction of rotation: when looking at the output shaft counterclockwise
- Lubrication System: Auto
- Two-stroke engine oil: automotive
- Fuel: gasoline A95.