Robinson R44 is a multi-purpose light commercial four-seater helicopter manufactured by Robinson Helicopter, USA.
The helicopter was designed in the 1980s. The first flight took place on 03/31/1990 and in December 1992 passed certification.
- Appointment: passenger.
- Crew: 1 + 3 people.
- The highest speed .: 240km / h.
- Cruising speed: 210km / h.
- Rate of climb: 5m./sec.
- Flight range: 650km.
- Flight Duration: 3.5 hours.
- Working height: 1500m.
- Ceiling: 4250m.
- Engines: 1хLycomingO540 or IO540 (injection).
- Engine type: boxer piston six-cylinder.
- Power system: one carburetor.
- Fuel: gasoline B 91/115 (100 LL).
- The highest power .: 260 hp
- Fuel consumption: 57l / hour.
- Fuselage Length: 9.06m.
- Length with screw: 11.75m.
- Tail rotor diameter: 1.47m.
- The diameter of the rotor: 10.04m.
- Height: 3, 27m.
- Track: 2.18m.
- Full take-off weight: 1089kg.
- Payload: 380kg.
- Amounts of doors: 4.
- Navigation equipment: day piloting.
- Controls: the cyclic handle is equipped with a “doubler” for dual control, the step-gas lever is located at each seat on the left side.
- Fuel tank capacity: 120l or 30.6gallon, additional tank 72l or 18.3gallon.
- Climatic conditions: from minus 30 to plus 38 degrees Celsius.