The Embraer ERJ-175 was developed by the Brazilian aircraft manufacturer of the same name simultaneously with the Embraer 170. The ERJ-170 and ERJ-175 have almost 95 percent compatibility, including the same fuselage and similar avionics kits based on Honeywell Primus Epic avionics. ERJ-175 – an elongated version, increased flight range, and maximum take-off weight. The main differences between the ERJ-175 and the ERJ-170: increased passenger capacity to 78 (maximum – 88) people, increased the length of the aircraft by 1.78 meters, increased take-off weight by 1210 kg.
The first flight of the ERJ-175 modification took place in mid-2003, the Brazilian certificate was obtained in December 2004. Production of the ERJ-175 model began in June 2003 and by August 2006 20 aircraft were delivered and there was an order for another 68. The operation of the aircraft on airlines began in 2005.
- Modification ERJ-175
- Wingspan, m 26.00
- The length of the aircraft, m 31.68
- The height of the aircraft, m 9.73
- Wing area, m2
- Weight kg empty aircraft 21700; maximum take-off 37500; fuel 9335
- Engine type 2 turbofan General Electric CF34-8E
- Rod, kN 2 x 62.0
- Cruising speed, km / h 890
- Practical range, km 3900
- Range with maximum load, km 2800
- Practical ceiling, m 12000
- Crew 2
- Payload 78-88 passengers or 9000 kg of commercial cargo.