Vueling

Vueling is a budget European carrier. The second-largest airline in Spain, after Iberia. Home Port – El Prat, in Barcelona. The main additional hubs are Bilbao, Madrid, Malaga, Seville, Valencia, and Ibiza. The airline’s route network has more than 100 destinations, with an annual passenger flow of more than 15 million people. The main direction […]

Read More

Iberia

Iberia is the national carrier and the largest airline in Spain. Homeport Madrid Barajas Airport, the main hub is Barcelona El Prat Airport in Catalonia. On April 8, 2010, it was confirmed that British Airways and Iberia had signed a merger agreement. The Alliance became the third in the world in terms of profit among […]

Read More

Air Europa

Air Europa is the Spanish airline ranked third in the country after Iberia and Vueling. The homeport is located at the airport of Palma de Mallorca – it is a resort town and the capital of the Spanish island of Mallorca. An additional hub is located in Madrid. Operational activities for the carriage of passengers […]

Read More

Aegean Airlines

Aegean Airlines is Greece’s largest national carrier. It performs a large number of flights both within the state and beyond. Homeport – Eleftherios Venizelos Airport in Athens. An additional hub is Macedonia Airport, in Thessaloniki. In 2010, a merger with the main competitor of airlines – Olympic Air. The airline is a full member of […]

Read More

Lufthansa

Lufthansa Airlines is the largest airline in Europe and the fifth in the world in terms of the number of passengers carried. Home Port – Airport in Dusseldorf (Airport Dusseldorf EDDL). The main hubs (hub airports) are located in Munich and Frankfurt. Every day the company operates hundreds of flights around the world and its […]

Read More

Germanwings

Germanwings is a German low-cost airline based in Cologne. It was established in 2002. 100% of the shares are owned by Lufthansa. Homeport – Cologne Bonn Airport. The main hubs are the airports of Stuttgart, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Hanover, and Berlin-Tegel. In January 2013, Lufthansa began transferring short-haul flights to Germanwings. The airline’s route network […]

Read More

Air Berlin

Air Berlin is a German low-cost airline, the second largest in Germany, after Lufthansa. Homeport – Tegel Airport in Berlin. Air Berlin takes 7th place in the list of the largest airlines in Europe and 3rd place among low-costers, second only to Ryanair and EasyJet. The airline has an extensive route network, which includes major […]

Read More

Wizz Air

Low-cost airline Wizz Air is based in Hungary, Budapest. It has a large number of hubs scattered throughout Central Europe. Wizz Air is a fairly young airline, the first flight took place in 2004. However, the carrier shows phenomenal growth dynamics. For example, in 2013, compared with 2008, the volume of passenger traffic increased almost […]

Read More

Virgin Atlantic Airways

Virgin Atlantic Airways, known as Virgin Atlantic, is a British airline operating flights mainly over medium and long distances. Major airports/hubs are Gatwick and Heathrow in London, as well as the airport in Manchester. 51% of the airline’s shares are owned by the Virgin Group, the remaining 49% is owned by the American Delta Air […]

Read More

Thomas Cook Airlines

Thomas Cook Airlines (Group) is a British airline operating both charter and regular flights from airports in England, Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden), Finland, Germany, and Spain. Headquartered in Manchester, England. Thomas Cook Airlines Group includes Thomas Cook Airlines UK (Great Britain), Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia (Denmark), Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics (Spain) and Condor (Germany). The base […]

Read More