The Airbus A319neo (A319-171N) is the smallest member of the A320neo family. The abbreviation “neo” means “New Engine Option”, that is, “New engine option.”
The liner is a deeply modernized version of the popular passenger Airbus A319. The most noticeable changes compared to its predecessor are the new generation engines and increased wingtips. The improvements made significantly improve the economic characteristics and range of the new Airbus A319.
The aircraft (registration number D-AVWA) first flew March 31, 2017, from Hamburg-Finkenwerder Airport. The first flight made an option equipped with engines CFM International LEAP-1A. In addition to the LEAP-1A, the aircraft will receive Pratt & Whitney PW1100G gear motors.
The aircraft capacity is up to 156 passengers. in a single class layout. The estimated range of the car is 7750 km. The previous generation aircraft, the A319 in a typical layout, fly 6950 km. Airplanes A319neo can reduce fuel consumption ⌠ per seat ■ by 15%, and by 2020 this figure will increase to 20%.
As of February 28, only 55 orders were received for the Airbus A319neo, which is not in high demand. The largest customers were Avianca and Frontier Airlines. The first of them announced its intention to acquire 25, and the second – 18 airliners of this model.
The new airliner was commissioned in 2018. The first recipient of the aircraft became Qatar Airways.
- Modification: A319neo
- Wingspan, m: 35.80
- Aircraft Length, m: 33.84
- The height of the aircraft, m: 11.76
- Wing Area, m2: 122.40
- Weight kg: empty equipped plane; maximum take-off 64,400
- Engine type: 2 turbofan engines CFM International LEAP-1A
- Rod, kN: 2 x 107.8
- Maximum speed, km / h: 876
- Cruising speed, km / h: 833
- Practical range, km: 6950
- Practical ceiling, m: 12000
- Crew: 2
- A payload of 124 passengers in a two-class cabin or 156 passengers in an economy class or 4 containers LD3-45W + 1 LD3 / 40-45W