AK1-3 – a double seat Ukrainian helicopter manufactured by KB Aerocopter LLC, Poltava.
In June 2006, the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine gave the certificate TP0008, which makes it possible to use AK1-3 for amateur and commercial purposes in Ukraine. The helicopter meets the requirements of AP27 and international noise standards.
The light helicopter is intended for various types of work: forest patrolling, agricultural, fire extinguishing, monitoring of oil and pipelines.
Equipped with a Subaru EJ25 gasoline piston engine, power 156hp (110kW), which runs on gasoline, the octane rating is 95. Power from the motor is transmitted to the drive shaft of the main gearbox through a belt drive and an overrunning clutch. The main rotor has three blades. The blades are made of composite materials.
- Practical ceiling: 4700m
- The greatest number of passengers: 2 + 50kg of cargo.
- Width: 1.2m.
- Length: 8.09m
- Engine: piston liquid cooling that runs on motor gasoline of at least A95.
- Temperature range: –25 to +35
- Range: 350 km
- Flight Duration: 2h20min
- Fuel consumption: 24–32l / hour, 17 / 100km.
- Empty weight: 390 kg
- Operating raid: 2000h
- Warranty resource of units: 100h or 12 months.